Full-time Onsite or Remote
MultiversX represents a highly scalable, fast and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases and the new internet economy.
We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
Do you want to be part of the blockchain industry revolution? Here’s your chance.
We’re looking for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our community to new heights in terms of documentation and technical guidelines about how to interact with the MultiversX Blockchain. As an ideal candidate, you must have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information should be second to none, and you need to have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets our standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that set our users up for success
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various colleagues to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write cookbooks, tutorials, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Maintain the content of docs.multiversx.com which is based on the docusaurus framework
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability
- Document API endpoints by using Swagger or directly in docs.multiversx.com
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- Gained experience as an effective technical writer
- Have a proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Gained previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Have prior experience with Git/Github
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Previously worked with engineering teams to improve user experience (design, UI), helped refine content and created visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Prove the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Have a good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Have previous software development experience
- Have experience with interacting with the MultiversX Blockchain
- Have experience in typescript/docusaurus framework
- Have experience or a strong desire to learn smart contract development on MultiversX (Rust/ MultiversX Rust framework)
We will offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment
Join MultiversX and help us shape the world for the better!