QA Engineer - backend
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Elrond represents a highly scalable, fast and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases and the new internet economy.
We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
Do you want to be part of the blockchain industry revolution? Here’s your chance.
We’re looking for an experienced QA Engineer - backend to join our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Quickly become familiar with the Elrond ecosystem and its many use cases
- Build and perform testing for Elrond services & infrastructure layers, triage test failures and report bugs
- Collaborate with the development teams in order to find and fix product issues
- Participate and assist in the release process
- Be a voice for quality, stability, and security in our product development and release processes
- Bring hustle, enthusiasm, heart and a love of shipping bug free software & products that impact the world
- Help us change the world
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have experience as a QA Engineer
- Have very good knowledge of testing theory
- Have experience testing backend solutions with techstacks ranging NestJS, REST API, GraphQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Timescale/Timestream, PostgreSQL/MySQL, MongoDB
- Have experience with open-source test frameworks such as Jest, Mocha/Chai
- Have experience with load testing tools such as Locust, Artillery, Molotov, Gatling, etc
- Are familiar with Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu
- Are comfortable working in an open-source setting and with GitHub
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting issues
- Are able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Have knowledge of blockchain/crypto/Web3 technology
- Have experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Have experience with Docker, k8s, Terraform
- Enjoy breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Have excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines
- Are able to envision and transform business necessities into product requirements
We will offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment
Join Elrond and help us shape the world for the better!