Business and Financial Analyst
Bologna, Italy /
Cross functional – Business Analytics /
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato)
Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company, featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M user contributors. Musixmatch is the trusted global partner of companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon Music, Meta, Google, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has a partnership with +100,000 music publishers including Sony/ Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights, and the Harry Fox Agency.
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
We are looking for a Business and Financial Analyst to join our team support & improve the organisation’s processes and systems. They are in charge of conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems such as mergers and acquisitions and financial planning. The role will respond to the CEO and will support our stakeholders and leadership team.
- Analysis of business processes, identification of needs and solutions to meet the goal of the stakeholders involved
- Analysis and planning of M&A , researching competitors on the market and understanding our stance within the market.
- Planning suitable strategies for achieving objectives and manage project portfolio
- Definition of intervention plans and preventive budgets by drawing up business and project plans
- Identification of useful KPIs for monitoring business performance and data collection
- Development of intervention strategies to solve any critical issues
- Defining of data journey and the adoption of the data driven approach
- Management of relationships with internal and external customers and clients if necessary
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in management engineering, economics or equivalent; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of corporate development, private equity, investment banking, or management consulting experience with a focus on the technology sector
- Good project management skills
- Music tech industry experience is recommended
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Excel, Power Point) and other reporting tools
- Fluency in English, Fluency in Italian is recommended
- Willingness to relocate
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible schedule
- Generous training budget
- Top class tech and equipment
- Company-wide retreat once per year
- Welfare plan
Musixmatch is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually.
**Due to the amount of CVs that we receive, unfortunately, it is impossible to answer every applicant, thus if you have not received a response from us, please be patient. We do assure you that we will contact you should you be selected to move forward in the recruitment process. We would therefore like to thank all applicants for their interest and time.**