Business and Financial Analyst
Bologna, Italy /
Cross functional – Business Analytics /
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato)
Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company, featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M users as contributors. Musixmatch is a partner of companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has a partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights, and Harry Fox Agency.
We are looking for a Business and Financial Analyst to join our team support & improve the organisation’s processes and systems. He/she is in charge of conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems such as mergers and acquisitions and financial planning. The role will respond to the CEO and will support our stakeholders and leadership team.
WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO:
- Analysis of business processes, identification of needs and solutions to meet the goal of the stakeholders involved
- Analysis and planning of M&A , researching competitors on the market and understanding our stance within the market.
- Planning suitable strategies for achieving objectives and manage project portfolio
- Definition of intervention plans and preventive budgets by drawing up business and project plans
- Identification of useful KPIs for monitoring business performance and data collection
- Development of intervention strategies to solve any critical issues
- Defining of data journey and the adoption of the data driven approach
- Management of relationships with internal and external customers and clients if necessary
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Degree in management engineering, economics or equivalent; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of corporate development, private equity, investment banking, or management consulting experience with a focus on the Technology sector
- Good project management skills
- Music tech industry is a big plus
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Excel, Power Point) and other reporting tools
- Fluency in English, Fluency in Italian is a big plus
- Willingness to relocate
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible holiday plan
- Remote working, flexible schedule
- Generous training budget
- Top class tech and equipment
- Company-wide retreat once per year
- If necessary, we support on relocation to Bologna, including maximum of 2 months rent
- and much more - come and discover!
Musixmatch is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and on-boarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
**Due to the amount of CVs that we receive, unfortunately it is impossible to answer to every applicant, thus if you have not received a response from us, please be patient. We do assure you that we will contact you should you be selected to move forward in the recruitment process. We would therefore like to thank all applicants for their interest and time.**