Partner Account Manager
London, UK /
Business Development /
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato)
Musixmatch is the World’s Leading Music Data Company. Our mission is to provide data, tools and services that allows the experience of music to be enriched across the whole world.
Checkout the Musixmatch toolkit
Principal point of contact for partner delight:
- Managing top client portfolio, from supporting initial engagement through on-boarding and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Championing client issues internally to resolution
- Ensuring clients accounts and contracts are all current
- Manage scheduled client reviews.
- Prepare and present client snapshots as needed
- Be voice-of-the-customer to head office departments
Support the Chief Revenues Officer:
- Build and maintain client dashboard and commercial calendar
- Identify opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell
- Support new biz pitches where necessary
- Represent Musixmatch at industry events from time to time
- Help design and build processes to improve commercial success of Musixmatch
- A natural problem solver you must demonstrate experience in a similar role or environment for at least 6 years.
- Commercially savvy - we can’t delight customers without making money
- A people person, you must have a natural ability to interact with empathy across time zones and cultures, both in person and virtually.
- Organised & self-reliant: You are comfortable working in a startup environment and juggling varied demands on your time and resources. You are comfortable defining new structures and ways of working efficiently.
- Motivated but responsible: You seek opportunities to collaborate with other departments in order to achieve great results. You are always focused on the end objective.
- Unfaltering focus on client delight.
- Naturally diligent, you have a strong focus on results.
- Strong communication skills - native English speaker, with exemplary verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters is a plus.
- Italian language skills is a plus.
- Technically literate - you must be comfortable articulating a world-class data service.
- Passionate about music - it's after all, a music business!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
**Due to the amount of CVs that we receive, unfortunately it is impossible to answer to every applicant, thus if you have not received a response from us, please be patient. We do assure you that we will contact you should you be selected to move forward in the recruitment process. We would therefore like to thank all applicants for their interest and time.**