Senior Product Manager
Bologna or Remote (Italy) /
Product – Product Management /
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato)
Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company, featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M user contributors. Musixmatch is the trusted global partner of companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon Music, Meta, Google, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has a partnership with +100,000 music publishers including Sony/ Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights, and the Harry Fox Agency.
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be leading new product areas, which we are working on expanding, within the music/audio market. You will translate ideas into strategies and features, and follow the product development from start to finish. From prototyping to development and commercialization, you will lead the full lifecycle of a new Musixmatch product. Your work will make an impact in the world of music.
What you will do:
- You will develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a new exciting Musixmatch product;
- Talk with stakeholders to help define the roadmap and ensure we are building the right products;
- Define and communicate product requirements;
- Drive prioritization for new feature development;
- Work cross functionally with Musixmatch design, engineering, sales, publishing teams to develop concepts and troubleshoot issues;
- Help the team define and track key success metrics;
- Define the go-to-market strategy and communication;
- Lead a cross-functional team for a strategically important product.
- 8+ years of Software Product Management experience leading a cross-functional team;
- Experience in building platform products at a fast scale, which unlocks new product features and use cases;
- Proven experience of launching successful consumer-facing products;
- Know when to use data to guide you and when it is time to go with your gut;
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
- Fluent in English;
- Can carry out leadership roles;
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Nice to have:
- Experience in product marketing;
- Hands-on experience in building digital products;
- Experience in consumer-facing company;
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced environment;
- Technical background or technical fluency.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible schedule
- Generous training budget
- Top class tech and equipment
- Company-wide retreat once per year
- Welfare plan
Musixmatch is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually.
**Due to the significant amount of applications we receive, unfortunately, it is not possible to answer every applicant, thus if you have not received a response from us, please be patient. We assure you that we will contact you should you be selected to move forward in the recruitment process. We would therefore like to thank all applicants for their interest and time.**