Sales Manger - UK and Benelux
Birmingham, United Kingdom
JOIN OUR MISSION TO HELP MILLIONS OF RETAIL ASSOCIATES ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Have you ever worked in a retail job where you were given no product training, shoved onto the shop floor and expected to sell?
Have you ever walked into a shop, asked the assistant about a brand/product to which they had no answer?
Myagi is on a mission bridge this knowledge gap by connecting sales associates to all the information they need to deliver a brilliant customer experience. We have a funky SaaS application (mobile and desktop) that enables brands and retailers to collaborate and share knowledge through a digital network.
We're looking for a passionate Sales Manager to grow our customer base across the UK, Ireland and Benelux. You'll identify and connect with influential brands and retailers and guide them to the light of Myagi's knowledge network. We already work with some awesome brands such as Nike, Asics, Toms, Garmin, Strava, Rab, Casio and retailers such as OC&C, Intersport and Office.
You'll oversee the entire commercial and operational sales cycle (for both retailers and brands). You'll be responsible for lead generation, qualification, negotiation, close, on-boarding, ongoing success management and renewal to achieve the maximum ARR and retention for the region.
We have a fantastic sales team, which you'll manage and help grow - a mix Sales Development, Customer Success and Account Executives.
This is a fun, exciting and challenging role with a tonne of growth potential.
Base salary £45-£55, OTE £65-80k (no cap).
- You're ambitious, have great energy, seek challenges and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You're hungry to learn and are self-directed in doing so
- Exceptional communication skills, feel comfortable and enjoy working with different stakeholders
- A problem solver, you're think creatively, you think outside the box
- Strong negotiation skills, experience drafting contracts
- Comfortable with different sales and communication tools (eg. we use Slack, Salesforce, Zoom, Qwillr)
- Experience selling software will definitely get you brownie points, but you'll definitely need to be techn savvy because Myagi's software is also quite complex and you'll need to understand (and explain) how it will be implemented
- Any experience with (or at least a good understanding of) brands and retail would be very helpful
- You've managed teams before, you enjoy mentoring people and helping them become leader
- You don't take yourself too seriously, you check your ego at the door and you have fun!
If this sounds like you... please apply right this very minute!! Everyone is excited to meet you!
What is Myagi?
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal "tribal knowledge" to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Adidas, Intersport, Santa Cruz, Skull Candy, Garmin... to name a few.
What it's like to work with us
Myagi has a global team of talented people. We collaborate, challenge and support each other. We value work-life balance and flexibility and we have trust in our team - so as long you give us your best work, we don’t care where you are or what time you do it. We support professional and personal development and promise to provide as many opportunities to help your career grow as our company grows.
Overall, we’re focused on maintaining a culture that people feel proud to be a part of.
*Some* of the perks
People. We employ real humans to do real brain work. We value the intellectual challenge that comes with good engineering and the joy of working with people at the forefront of the industry.
Travel. Want to go and work at one of our overseas offices for a month? No Problem - we love people to get a change of scenery if it helps their work. We also hold an annual offsite in a different location every year.
Money. Of course, you can look forward to a very competitive salary.
Office. In addition to our office in Birmingham's innovation hub, we have beautiful offices in Melbourne’s premiere startup hub and Sausalito, California (right on the ocean).