San Francisco, California
We’re looking for a highly-motivated UX Architect - someone who believes that B2B products should be visually appealing and have a friendly user experience. We are looking for a designer with product discovery experience -from ideation to delivery. We value holistic user experience design; prototyping, user testing, interaction and visual design should all be in your arsenal in order to design the best possible user experience. You will be at the inception of every idea and will work closely with customers. You enjoy discovering product solutions and working with a small, fast iterating team.
What you'll be doing
- You will be the design authority for both our mobile and web apps
- Lead the integrity of the user experience design
- Work across the entire process to ensure we ship great products
- Contribute to thought leadership and create a unifying vision for great user experience
- Drive decision-making around design pattern selection based on your understanding of usability issues and best practices
- Uncover user insights through various forms of research methodologies and an ability to translate insights into actionable input for the UX and design team
- You are expected to contribute to the product discovery as a partner to the product managers
- 5+ years experience working with design and product teams
- You've worked on products top to bottom and enjoy taking a hands on approach
- Experience working closely with different departments, incl. engineers, product and customer success
- Comfortable leading design discussions and meetings
- Experience designing for SaaS enterprise applications as well as mobile and responsive design
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- Solid understanding of user-centered, interaction, and information design principles
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environments and strive to meet deadlines
- A demonstrable foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable producing holistic user experiences, prototyping and user testing
What is Myagi?
Myagi is a high growth retail tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge with retail sales associates
With funding support from Blackbird Ventures and RGA Ventures, we’re ramping up for massive growth. More importantly, we’re excited to create the tool that helps frontline retail staff excel at their jobs and develop critical skills that will help their career.
Our global team, with members on three contents, reflects our fast-growing network global customers. These include some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Adidas, Intersport, Santa Cruz, Skull Candy, Garmin... to name a few.
What it's like to work with us
Myagi is made up of awesome people from all over the world - we collaborate, challenge and have fun. Myagi values work-life balance and flexibility - we have trust in our team, so as long you give us your best work, we don’t care where you are or what time you do it. We support professional and personal development and promise to provide as many opportunities to help your career grow as our company grows.
Overall, we’re focused on maintaining a culture that people feel proud to be a part of.
*Some* of the perks
People. We employ real humans to do real brain work. We value the intellectual challenge that comes with good engineering and the joy of working with people at the forefront of the industry.
Travel. Want to go and work at one of our overseas offices for a month? No Problem - we love people to get a change of scenery if it helps their work. We also hold an annual offsite in a different location every year.
Money. Of course, you can look forward to a very competitive salary.
Insurance: Health insurance + 401k (Superannuation)
Office. Myagi looks out onto the water from our own office in Sausalito with views of The City, Bay and Angel Island. Who doesn't love Sausalito? We also have offices in Melbourne's startup hub, Cremorne and Birmingham, UK (an up and coming are just outside of London).
Free drinks and snacks. Our fridge is fully stocked with every kind of drink imaginable, snacks (mostly healthy) and specialty coffee!
Activities. We enjoy getting out of the office and exploring San Francisco's beautiful outdoors!