Country Manager (DACH) SaaS
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Myagi is looking for a German Speaking Country Manager to join our Commercial sales team. You’ll be working remotely, preferably in Berlin or Amsterdam. This is a vital role for expansion into the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) market and you will be responsible for driving our business in this fast-growing segment. We want someone that’s excited for a challenge, eager to mentor others and comfortable taking the initiative.
You will own the full sales cycle, from prospecting and closing new customers to expanding existing accounts. You’ll work closely with customers to understand their business objectives and maximise the value they derive from Myagi. You’ll also work with Myagi’s cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
If you enjoy building businesses and strong working relationships with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re nice.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new business from regional and mid-market brands and retailers within your geographic region
- Build pipeline from both outbound prospecting and inbound qualification, and weight it by understanding specific decision-making and purchasing processes
- Drive efficient and effective sales cycles from start to finish
- Prospect new leads and build excitement for Myagi, including collaboration with influencers and champions within prospect companies to clearly their define problems, aspirations and initiatives
- Manage multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the Myagi buying cycle
- Deliver sales presentations that match Myagi solutions with prospects’ problems and aspirations
- Manage all customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, technical and roadmap inquiries
- Build a team of AE's, Customer Success and Account Managers as the business grows through certain gates.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement Some travel required
What You Have Done
- 2+ years in an account executive or account manager role in a SaaS company
- You’ve worked with complex customers to proactively identify their problems and aspirations to help solve them
- Proven track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- You’ve built relationships with customers who want to work with you again
- University degree is helpful but not necessary, we can care more about commercial acumen and ability to learn quickly
- Goal oriented, self-directed
- Articulate with strong communication skills in both English and German
- Confident managing and prioritising high-volume pipeline
- Well versed in Salesforce/CRM, Google Apps, Slack, Zoom and other productivity tools effectively
- Familiar with modern sales methodologies and best practices (MEDDICC, Insight/Challenger, etc.)
- Process oriented, good time management
What is Myagi?
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal "tribal knowledge" to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Adidas, Intersport, Giant Bikes, New Balance, Garmin, Hibbett Sports and Bayer... to name a few.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a strong culture where we collaborate, challenge and support each other to pave successful careers. We have a global team of talented people, excited to transform the way knowledge is shared and help millions of frontline staff excel every day.