Sales & Operations Analyst
Emeryville, CA /
Operations – Sales /
Full Time - Exempt
MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to benefit the world with new materials that offer superior performance to animal leathers and plastic. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and we strive for transparency, empathy and thriving in the relationships we’re building with customers, partners and each other.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender non-confirming individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
MycoWorks is looking for an outstanding sales and operations analyst to lead our revenue operations under the SVP of Sales. We are seeing extraordinary demand for our Reishi™ product, with an extremely high volume of inbound customer requests that need organizing, prioritizing, and responses. We are looking for someone with experience in the fashion industry who can help drive the development of our business through building relationships with new clients and responding to their questions and inquiries, and to coordinate new business opportunities with various internal stakeholders.
- Manage inbound inquiries and new business opportunities via a CRM tool and our online form system
- Define and establish a classification of prospects with Head of Sales by category, by priority (from Level of Luxury brand, size, awareness, relevance, etc..)
- Extract data from, sort, and classify leads by order of importance
- Organize first contact with prospects
- Follow up with lead prospects and existing brand partners.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales department plus Production, Marketing, Communication, etc., and our brand partners
- Support SVP of Sales in document and contract editing
- Coordinate meetings and prepare support documents when needed (Presentations, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Coordinate the shipping of samples and other sales collateral
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a Sales or Revenue Operations capacity
- Experience in fashion/ready to wear is a must; experience in the luxury field is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented, great project management skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office, strong skills in Excel, some CRM tools
- Fluency in French is a strong plus
- Job located at MycoWorks in Emeryville, CA with occasional travel to the East Coast and Europe