Emeryville, CA /
Operations – Operations /
Full Time - Exempt
MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to benefit the world with new materials that offer superior performance to animal leathers and plastic. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and we strive for transparency, empathy and thriving in the relationships we’re building with customers, partners and each other.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender non-confirming individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Provide administrative support for Site Selection / Site Engineering Team
- Support executive travel and national/international meeting coordination for site planning
- Prepare and catalogue documentation for site selection process
- Become well versed in MycoWay process and assist in its propagation throughout the company
- Be a brand ambassador for the site selection team as the initial contact for potential sites
- 7+ years administrative experience in large scale construction projects
- Strong background in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work with multiple C suite executives as well as their direct reports
- Extremely well organized and precise in daily work
- International construction/development experience a plus