Emeryville, CA /
Operations – Operations /
Full Time - Exempt
MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to benefit the world with new materials that offer superior performance to animal leathers and plastic. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and we strive for transparency, empathy and thriving in the relationships we’re building with customers, partners and each other.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender non-confirming individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Handle day to day needs of personnel, facilities and logistics for HQ in Emeryville
- Point person for tours and events occurring at HQ in Emeryville
- Handle administrative needs for the CEO and other executives
- Support the people team with new hires
- Manage the security access control system in distributing badges
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role
- Worked in 2+ startup ventures
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)