Emeryville, CA /
Operations – Operations /
Full Time - Exempt
MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to benefit the world with new materials that offer superior performance to animal leathers and plastic. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and we strive for transparency, empathy and thriving in the relationships we’re building with customers, partners and each other.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender non-confirming individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Building and maintaining scheduling for prospective sites from conceptual design – occupancy
- Building and maintaining a cost estimating document from concept through construction
- Be the SME for site utilities, construction materials and methods
- Create scoping documents and manage the process in selecting key contractors/vendors
- Peer review of contractor / subcontractor designs, materials, services
- 7+ years experience in designing and building 250,000 + square foot manufacturing facilities
- PE Civil Engineer with national and international experience in development/ construction
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally +- 50% of the time
- Strong background in estimating and scheduling
- A self-starter and solutions oriented individual who is comfortable working with and taking direction from multiple executives