Sales Development Representative:: Nashville, TN
Here at Emma, we’re continuing to grow our sales development team. If you’re a positive thinker, ambitious self-starter and love trying new things, this role is for you.
As an Outbound Sales Development Rep, you’ll be the driving force behind Emma’s overall growth as you fill our Sales team’s pipeline with qualified sales leads. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced tech company where career growth opportunities exist for those that are hungry and motivated. Hungry for success, that is. Not donuts. Although, we love those too and are no strangers to devouring a box of glazed.
- Partner with the Marketing team to identify prospects in companies who fit Emma’s ideal customer profile.
- Start new conversations with marketing decision makers in companies that could benefit from Emma’s services (via phone, email, and social media).
- Perform highly effective discovery calls assessing the prospect's needs, explaining Emma’s services, and ultimately qualifying if the prospect could benefit from Emma’s services.
- Assist in the consultative sales process by scheduling meetings for your Sales Executives to begin their sales process with qualified leads and effectively sharing the business needs of the prospect.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, our CRM, and our other sales tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and leads.
- 2 + years of experience in a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience prospecting for mid-market or Enterprise SaaS companies would be ideal
- Familiarity with CRMs like Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of owning your goals and consistently surpassing them
- A solid understanding of what it takes to effectively manage and execute outbound prospecting strategies
- Self-motivation and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly automated sales environment