Physiotherapist Mentor - Liberty Village ($2,000 Signing Bonus!)
Toronto, Ontario /
*We are proud to offer a $2,000 signing bonus for this role*
As a Physiotherapist Mentor, also known internally as 'Lead Physiotherapist' on our team, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the clinical development of therapists at your clinic through clinical mentorship, training, knowledge transfer and setting a culture of clinical excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver high-quality care to every client that walks through our door and ensure services meet the Myodetox experience, brand standards and requirements
- In addition to the essential roles and responsibilities of a Physiotherapist, the Lead Therapist serves as a mentor and resource for clinician team
- Conduct one-on-one mentorship sessions for clinicians
- Create unique opportunities for clinicians to acquire and retain clinical skills through case studies, external workshops & courses, lunch + learns, in-services, shadow sessions, group training, etc.
- Complete Therapist Development Profiles in a comprehensive, timely manner
- Collaborate with Clinic Director to assess specific clinical development needs of the clinic or individual therapists
- Deliver monthly Onboarding Modules for new hires
- Partner with Lead Therapists at other clinics to ensure consistency of mentorship and training within the region
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are innately curious, an advocate of your own growth and development, and are eager to learn from your colleagues
- You have a passion for mentoring and teaching others
- You have 3+ years of experience in a private practice working with Orthopaedic clientele
- You have Orthopaedic Level 2 or above (an asset)
- You have experience with Dry Needling (IMS), Acupuncture & Sports Physio (preferred)
- You thrive on giving and receiving feedback and adjust your client care and performance accordingly
- You are a team player and deeply care not only about your own growth, but ensuring the development of your entire clinic
- You are eager to serve as a leader within our organization and develop your leadership style and skills
- You are licensed and in good standing with your affiliated college
- You have the appropriate liability insurance
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
The Nuts & Bolts:
This position reports to the Regional Director, Clinical Education in Toronto. The responsibilities and duties of the position described here are representative of those that this individual is expected to perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned from time to time.
In addition to the training and mentorship we are committed to offering our team members, we are proud to share the following benefits and perks, specific to this role. Make sure to chat with our Hiring Manager during your recruitment process.
*Competitive fee split + role stipend
*Annual $500 Continuing Education Reimbursement
*Complimentary paid staff treatment sessions
*Bonus payout for referral of new team members
*Subsidized mental health support through Inkblot platform
Who We Are:
Myodetox was started in 2015 - a clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Registered Massage Therapists on a mission to change the way people take care of their bodies. We exist to reinvent the rehab industry by delivering a differentiated experience and quality of care.
Our therapy philosophy is to provide a 1:1 full-body approach to help people Futureproof their bodies. Our therapists provide treatment using their unique skill sets and educate clients on what it takes to minimize re-injury and become more resilient #futureproofyourbody.
Myodetox has 13 locations (and counting) across Canada and the US and is leading today's conversation on why taking care of your body is essential to your daily life.
Core Values We Live By:
Care Deeply (Passion)
Protect The Asset (Sustainability)
Do Less, Well. (Focus)
Never Stop Learning (Curiosity)
Stay True. (Authenticity)
Myodetox has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members and clients globally. All staff across the U.S. and Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the individual has a Myodetox-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.