Front Desk Associate - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA /
Front Desk Associates (FDA) are responsible for providing exceptional service and hospitality at Myodetox clinics. FDAs manage all aspects of clinic Front Desk operational and client-service related tasks and provide consistent support to our team of therapists treating at each clinic.
Who We Are:
Myodetox was started in 2015 - a clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Registered Massage Therapists on a mission to change the way people take care of their bodies. We exist to reinvent the rehab industry by delivering a differentiated experience and quality of care.
Our therapy philosophy is to provide a 1:1 full-body approach to help people Futureproof their bodies. Our therapists provide treatment using their unique skill sets and educate clients on what it takes to minimize re-injury and become more resilient #futureproofyourbody.
With 13 locations (and counting) across Canada and the US, Myodetox is leading today's conversation to share with Every Body why taking care of yours is essential to your daily life.
Core Values We Live By:
Care Deeply (Passion)
Protect The Asset (Sustainability)
Do Less, Well. (Focus)
Never Stop Learning (Curiosity)
Stay True. (Authenticity)
What You'll Do:
- Provide all clients exceptional service and hospitality in line with Myodetox standards
- Introduce new clients to our service offering with clear, on-brand messaging via phone, walk in, written communication
- Constantly monitor and manage the clinic schedule including implementing best practices around shift optimization, initial booking strategy and waitlist management
- Ensure all claims, invoices, transactions and/or Superbills (US only) are submitted and filed accurately.
- Maintain clean, consistent client notes for seamless service to each client
- Consistently monitor and maintain clinic organization and cleanliness: this may include regular sanitization of the space, cleanup of movement tools and equipment, wipe down of surfaces, replenishment of therapist pods and treatment rooms, and other necessary tasks
- Engage in any tasks related to client follow up, business driving or marketing initiatives as assigned
- Maintain consistent communications with all other FDA and clinic staff to ensure seamless handoff from one shift to the next
- Share insights from daily shifts, therapists and client feedback to Operations Lead as relevant
Who We're Looking For:
- You have 1+ years of experience working in a customer service and/or hospitality role
- You must be able to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week (equivalent to ~16 hours per week)
- You care deeply about ensuring positive client interactions and experiences
- You are proud of the team and workspace you’re a part of, exemplified through a well maintained, presentable clinic
- You pay attention to every detail - small or big. After all, how much we care is the fuel for our passion
- You’re passionate about the work we do, the services we offer and can clearly communicate the long term value to our clients
- You perform your job duties with consideration and care for business driving booking strategies
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are innately curious, always seeking to solve problems, answer questions and better your work product
- You show up as your authentic self day in and day out, making your voice heard
- You prioritize your own physical and mental health so you can show up as your best version in the workplace
The Nuts & Bolts:
This role reports directly to their clinic's Operations Lead and collaborates closely with all clinic staff including therapists and the Clinic Director.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those that this individual is expected to perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Below are some benefits we are proud to be able to offer to our employees:
* Health Benefits for all full-time employees (must work a minimum of 30+ hours/week to qualify)
* Complimentary paid staff treatment sessions
* Bonus payout for referral of new team members
* Community discounts & partnerships to top tier brands
* Subsidized mental health support through Inkblot platform
Myodetox has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members and clients globally. All staff across the U.S. and Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the individual has a Myodetox-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.