Registered Massage Therapist - Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia /
As a clinician on our team, your primary responsibility is to deliver high-quality care to your clients. Using your clinical reasoning, judgment, and expertise, you are expected to deliver care and an action plan to help clients do what they love, longer.
Who We Are:
Myodetox was started in 2015 - a clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Registered Massage Therapists on a mission to change the way people take care of their bodies. We exist to reinvent the rehab industry by delivering a differentiated experience and quality of care.
Our therapy philosophy is to provide a 1:1 full-body approach to help people Futureproof their bodies. Our therapists provide treatment using their unique skill sets and educate clients on what it takes to minimize re-injury and become more resilient #futureproofyourbody.
Myodetox has 13 locations (and counting) across Canada and the US and is leading today's conversation on why taking care of your body is essential to your daily life.
Core Values We Live By:
Care Deeply (Passion)
Protect The Asset (Sustainability)
Do Less, Well. (Focus)
Never Stop Learning (Curiosity)
Stay True. (Authenticity)
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver high-quality care to every client that walks through our door and deliver on the Myodetox experience
- Use your own clinical reasoning and judgment to deliver care and create action plans to help clients do what they love, longer
- Seek to understand your client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals
- Develop and communicate personalized treatment plans for each of your clients
- Accurately document each of your client's conditions and progress by completing charting expectations
- Utilize available technology and software to enhance your client’s engagement
- Adhere to clinic business processes and workflows
- Engage with local referral sources to support the development of your own caseload
- Participate in ongoing mentorship and clinical education provided from within the organization as well as external resources
- Partner with your Clinic Director on an ongoing basis to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are licensed and in good standing with your affiliated college
- You have the appropriate liability insurance
- You thrive on giving and receiving feedback and adjust your client care and performance accordingly
- You put your clients' needs first as demonstrated through behaviors such as: cross referring clients to other clinicians when appropriate, following up with clients after appointments, managing outreach to unscheduled or "dropped" clients, willingness to come early or stay late, etc.
- You are an advocate of your own growth and development and are eager to learn from your Clinic Director, Lead Therapist, Director of Education and fellow clinicians
- You are a team player and deeply care not only about your own growth, but ensuring the development of your entire clinic
- You contribute to clinic culture as demonstrated through behaviors such as: willingness to mentor students, willingness to cover shifts, attendance at clinic events/workshops/recharges, etc.
- You understand the importance of goal setting demonstrated through behaviors such as: setting shift utilization and direct referrals targets in partnership with your Clinic Director
- You are collaborative in nature and see the importance and impact of working closely with your clinic’s Front of House team
- You are a clear communicator and understand the importance of a positive customer service experience
The Nuts & Bolts:
This position reports to the Clinic Director of your respective clinic. The responsibilities and duties of the position described here are representative of those that this individual is expected to perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned from time to time.
In addition to the training and mentorship we are committed to offering our team members, we are proud to share the following benefits and perks, specific to this role. Make sure to chat with our Hiring Manager during your recruitment process:
*Competitive fee split
*Annual $500 Continuing Education Reimbursement
*Complimentary paid staff treatment sessions
* Bonus payout for referral of new team members
* Community discounts & partnerships to top tier brands
* Subsidized mental health support through Inkblot platform
Myodetox has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members and clients globally. All staff across the U.S. and Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the individual has a Myodetox-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.