Senior Director of Supply Chain
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals and health services for members, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
As a member of our growing team, you’ll take part in a company culture that cares deeply about its work and its team members.
As Senior Director of Supply Chain at Ollie, you will direct overall supply chain operations, including: purchasing, inventory and selection of vendors and co-manufacturing partners. This is a key role within the Ollie Team which will oversee four supply chain professionals and proactively collaborate cross-functionally, driving a rapidly growing business.
This position is based remotely in the US and will report to our COO.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure that critical processes run smoothly and efficiently, and to achieve organizational goals and performance KPI’s.
- Oversee and mentor our team of four Supply Chain professionals and partner cross-functionally with our Logistics, Fulfillment, Food, Digital and Customer Experience teams.
- Proactively manage co-manufacturing partners for our Fresh, Baked and Extra products, keeping them engaged and accountable.
- Continuously leverage co-manufacturing capabilities for current and future innovation.
- Actively negotiate with vendors and co-manufacturers to obtain optimal contracts, terms and pricing.
- Utilize data and analytics to evaluate performance and trends, and implement cost reduction strategies and initiatives.
- Build and continuously improve redundancy in the entire Supply Chain.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience managing Supply Chain in co-manufacturing environments with $150-$500 million net revenue. Experience with Pet/Dog food products highly preferred.
- You have extensive experience managing supply chain teams, vendors and co-manufacturing partners.
- You have a great understanding of co-manufacturing contracts and are skilled at negotiation.
- You have demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- You are a trustworthy collaborator, communicator and proactive leader.
- You believe in Ollie’s mission and products
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're actually encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Free Ollie subscription
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.