Senior Product Manager, Site Experience
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a U.S. based distributed team and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
Ollie is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Site Experience to drive the vision and roadmap for the core website experience and onboarding funnel. We aspire to deliver the most personalized, enjoyable, and easy experience in the pet space and this role will collaborate with talented engineers, designers, marketers and data scientists to make it happen. This hands-on product leader will leverage their passion for data, coupled with a deep customer understanding, to consistently exceed conversion rate goals. You will be innovating in a $27 billion space while improving the lives of dogs everywhere.
This role is based remotely within the U.S. and will report to the VP of Product & Design.
What you will do:
- You will form the vision and product strategy for the site experience that will support company-wide initiatives and enable the next phase of growth for Ollie You will optimize the user experience including site navigation, onboarding, content development, and checkout funnel
- You will partner closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Data teams to inform and prioritize the roadmap and ensure we’re focused on the highest value work
- You will craft OKRs for your team and communicate key learnings to maintain alignment and awareness for the progress and obstacles your team is facing.
- You will create research plans to identify the biggest areas of opportunities and work closely with Data teams and Ollie customers to answer complex questions
- You will design & execute A/B testing and multivariate experiments; including test setup, QA, and reporting on results to show how tests impacted KPIs
- You will support team members in Marketing by empowering them with tools to enable self service merchandising and rapid testing.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in ecommerce and/or direct to consumer (DTC) product management roles.
- Experience in subscription businesses is a plus.
- You have a track record of creating engaging consumer experiences that solve real user needs and drive business growth.
- You are highly analytical, ask the right questions to uncover actionable insight, and have familiarity with modern web analytics tools and concepts.
- You are comfortable managing a varying set of stakeholders to keep teams aligned and deliver projects in a timely manner. You are self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality.
- You believe in Ollie’s mission and empathize with the needs of pets and pet parents.
- You are organized and self sufficient; you’ll push OKRs forward with minimal oversight.
- You have deep experience working with engineering and design in an agile product development environment.
- Competitive salary and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.