Oklahoma City, OK /
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals and health services for members, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
As a member of our growing team, you’ll take part in a company culture that cares deeply about its work and its team members.
At Ollie, our team members are the key to our success. As Warehouse Supervisor of Ollie’s Fulfillment Center, you will be responsible for building and scaling the fulfillment and operations for a growing business.
This position offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on Ollie’s fast-growing market. As a Supervisor you will be offering guidance, innovation, and good communication, while ensuring policies and procedures are followed. You will inspire and exhibit professionalism and strive to service our customers error free. Your work will enable Ollie’s to continue to be at the forefront of creating the highest quality only human grade pet food on the market. This individual will be a strong people leader with the ability to effectively manage leads with varying levels of experience. The position requires an individual who can work both autonomously and collaboratively and possess strong attention to detail. The job requires extensive walking and standing on hard surfaces and being in a non-temperature-controlled environment.
The role is based out of our Fulfillment Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and will report to the Operations Manager.
For a sneak peak of our culture and interview process, check out our 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Glassdoor.
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of 10 to 15 Ollie Team members
- Manage aspects of fulfillment, including order generation, production, packing, shipping, receiving, and managing inventory for Ollie’s core products.
- Communicate policies to Associates and act as an information source for the team, maintain compliance, consistency, and taking corrective action when needed.
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for Ollie’s team members and product.
- Oversee incoming vendor deliveries for accuracy and ensures product conditions meet company standards, as well as secures legible notations from transportation companies regarding damages or discrepancies.
- Oversee continual cycle count process within the warehouse and performs monthly inventory match process.
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment.
- Operations Supervisor will be responsible when the Operations Manager is not present in the facility.
- 2+ years of work experience managing a fulfillment center in a relevant role at a successful management consulting firm or other strategic operations role.
- Deep expertise in direct-to-consumer fulfillment, third-party logistics, and managing inventory for a growing business.
- Experience with food safety and workplace safety is a plus
- Working knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent organization, planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven track record of taking ownership, driving results, and managing change.
- Ability to dive deep and provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions.
- Must maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment growing environment.
- Must be able to stand for most of the day in a non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- A love of pets and Ollie’s mission to improve the lives of pups everywhere.
- Competitive salary and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.