Marketing Coordinator, Affiliate & Partnerships
At Ollie, we love dogs and the people who love them. It’s this passion that defines Ollie as an innovative pet wellness brand. Our goal is simple: to provide a healthier, easier way to care for our dogs and in turn help them live as long as canine-ly possible.
We are a U.S. based distributed team that is backed by the same venture capital companies behind Mirror, Dandy, Package Free, Prose and Glossier. As a member of our growing team, you’ll take part in a company culture that cares deeply about its work and its team members.
As our Marketing Coordinator, Affiliate & Partnerships at Ollie, you will work directly with our Acquisition team to disrupt a $30 billion industry. You love collaborating with a team and using analytics to shift acquisition tactics in a new and evolving marketplace. With your expertise in navigating affiliate marketing and brand partnerships, the team can achieve its mission to get Ollie into the bowls of pets everywhere.
This role is based remotely within the U.S. with most employees in NYC, and will report directly to the Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager.
- Help grow and expand our affiliate channel, growing existing partnerships and recruiting new partners.
- Expand our strategic partnerships, testing into influencer campaigns that help expose Ollie to our target audience.
- Understand the trade-offs between CAC efficiency, volume and LTV.
- Assist in testing and scaling emerging channels, including Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail, Influencer, and TV.
- Work closely with the Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager and the Growth team to develop and execute customer acquisition strategies.
- Must be able to develop hypotheses, organize recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with the internal team.
- Use analytical skills to dig into campaign data, extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and performance.
- 1+ years experience in growth marketing, with a focus on affiliate and/or partnerships.
- Hands on experience and an understanding of growing customer acquisition through performance-based channels.
- Experience working in tandem with other performance channels Paid Social, Paid Search, and Organic Social, is a plus.
- Experience with affiliate platforms like Impact Radius, CJ, Pepperjam, etc. is a major plus.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- A passion for Ollie’s mission and product.
- ReTool experience is a plus
- Subscription experience is a plus
- Competitive pay + a stake in the company
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're actually encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.