Fulfillment Center Operations Lead
Oklahoma City, OK /
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a U.S. based distributed team and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
The Fulfillment Center Operations Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operations within the Fulfillment Center. This person will lead a team of up to 20 people in the picking, packing, and shipping of frozen direct to consumer pet food. The Fulfillment Center Operations Lead may also be asked to function as a warehouse associate from time to time based on the business need. This person must be able to perform the job responsibilities with little to no direction from the General Manager.
- Direct the Warehouse Associates day-to-day work
- Ensure the pick to pack ratio is properly balanced throughout the day
- Conduct labor moves between functions based on pick to pack ratio needs
- Manage the safe unloading of palletized goods from trucks and restocking of freezers
- Conduct inventory counts and quality audits
- Track quality and productivity performance
- Open and/or close the facility
- Conduct general housekeeping
- Communicate with truck drivers and other outside vendors
- Monitor and address order management issues such as cancellations or additions and food quality issues such as recalls or spoilage
- Interface with cross-functional teams such as Customer Experience and Tech via instant messenger, email or phone
- Have 1+ year of warehouse lead experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be able to work in a freezer at -10F for up to an hour at a time.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Have a working understanding of the following computer applications - Google Chrome, G-Mail, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets
- Have good communication skills
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to operate a stand-up forklift and electric pallet jack
- Be able to handle dry ice with provided PPE
- Competitive salary and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.