Senior Manager, Paid Social
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a newly remote team, with a majority of employees based in NYC, and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
As Senior Manager, Paid Social you will work directly with our Sr. Director of Acquisition & Retention to disrupt a $30 billion industry. You love collaborating with a team and using analytics to shift acquisition tactics in a new and evolving marketplace. With your expertise scaling paid social, the team can achieve its mission to get Ollie into the bowls of pets everywhere.
This role is based remotely and will report directly to the Sr. Director of Acquisition & Retention.
- Own and execute strategy across Paid Social, significantly scaling acquisition through one of Ollie’s largest marketing channels.
- Drive efficiency through day-to-day campaign optimizations, audience discovery, and ongoing creative testing.
- Understand channel incrementality, working across marketing and data science to evolve current attribution model for greater accuracy.
- Hit and maintain LTV/CAC goals, owning and optimizing your monthly marketing budget to maximize this metric.
- Collaborate with an amazing creative team to ideate, test, and scale top-performing messaging and visual creative.
- Ability to design testing roadmap across audience, creative and offers
- Conduct ongoing offer testing, launching seasonal and audience-specific promotions to drive high quality customers at scale.
- Experience designing campaigns to acquire HHI / high value customers without sacrificing scale or CAC Forecast weekly and monthly volume and CAC trends, effectively communicating and setting expectations to leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with a wide range of partners, including Brand, Product, Technology, Operations, Customer Success, and Finance.
- Work directly with external partners and vendors, managing relationships and driving testing and innovation across paid social.
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing, predominantly in paid social, managing $1M+ monthly budgets.
- Proven success in scaling customer acquisition across Facebook and Instagram, and testing and validating emerging social channels.
- Deep experience in creative testing and iteration, understanding the balance between brand and performance while driving scale.
- Direct experience in a marketing role at a B2C, preferably DTC brand.
- Data-driven, highly analytical mindset, with the ability to work across large, sometimes disparate data sets.
- A passion for Ollie’s mission and product.
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution modeling
- Experience in subscription-based acquisition is a big plus.
- Competitive pay + a stake in the company
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're actually encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
If you'd like to standout, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.