Senior Data Analyst, Growth
Data & Strategy /
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals and health services for members, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
As a member of our growing team, you’ll take part in a company culture that cares deeply about its work and its team members.
Ollie is looking for a Sr Data Analyst, Growth to join the cross functional team responsible for signing up new customers efficiently. This highly collaborative, hands-on, and technical analyst will leverage their passion for data-driven marketing & testing strategy to lead analysis across Ollie’s marketing channels, website, & app. You will be innovating in a $45bn space while improving the lives of dogs and their parents everywhere.
This role is based remotely within the Northeast U.S. and will report to the Director of Analytics.
What You'll Do:
- You will support Ollie’s growth goals through proactive analysis of funnel & channel performance, ad-hoc analysis to explore team hypotheses/answer questions, presenting recommendations, contributing new ideas, & vetting strategic ideas for acquiring new customers.
- You will lead a data-driven approach to optimizing Ollie’s growth alongside peers from marketing, product, & brand through: 1. Exploratory analytical projects that identify actionable learnings & create high- value hypotheses for testing. 2. Hypothesis & initiative valuation to inform prioritization. 3. Thoughtful test design & measurement for new growth strategies that keeps us learning & improving our key metrics.
- You will help build analytical excellence at Ollie through establishing best practices, expanding analytical tools, documenting learnings over time, and being a key voice for how using data can innovate Ollie’s growth.
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably for a high-growth subscription company
- You believe in Ollie’s mission, empathize deeply with the needs of dogs and dog parents, and find yourself relentlessly curious about finding more dogs who will love Ollie
- You expertly balance technical skills (SQL, Excel), growth marketing experience (marketing channels & CRO), applied statistics (test design & measurement), and subscription-based growth metrics (CAC, CVR, LTV) to effectively analyze data & answer questions
- You are comfortable sourcing & joining information from various places - web & analytics platforms directly, curated reporting tools, production databases (Segment, GA, MixPanel, Looker, Snowflake)
- You are autonomous in breaking complex analytical problems or questions into manageable components that can be prioritized, tracked, & completed efficiently
- You love transforming technical analysis into something clear, actionable, & interesting and thrive when communicating insights to team members in both written & verbal formats
What You’ll Get
- Competitive pay and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're actually encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Free Ollie subscription
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.