CRM Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and their owners by bringing the best ingredients, tailored to each pet’s needs, direct to their door. We’re making human-grade, natural, refrigerated pet food, tailored for each individual pet and delivering it directly to your doorstep. We are based in NY and backed by the venture companies behind Casper, Warby Parker, InstaCart, and Jet.com.
As the CRM Marketing Manager at Ollie, you’ll sherpa our customers through their entire journey. From first bite to re-joining the pack, you will be there - driving acquisition, segmentation, loyalty and referrals. Ollie is DTC and we’ve built an incredible brand with raving customers, both humans and dogs alike. With your analytical prowess and customer-focused methodology, we can get Ollie into the bowls of dogs everywhere.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Chelsea, New York City and reports to the Director of Retention.
- 3+ years of experience owning CRM and/or email marketing for a growing startup.
- Deep understanding of customer segmentation and ability to read the data.
- Hands-on experience with online marketing platforms and analytical tools (like Mailchimp, Iterable, Mandrill, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc).
- Creative energy for crafting and directing the production of compelling campaigns with our designer and copywriter.
- Preferably has technical skills (or wants to learn), like SQL, HTML and CSS.
- Craft an extraordinary customer life-cycle experience across multiple channels (think re-activation and referrals) and mediums (including email, texts, event marketing, physical mailers, etc.).
- A/B test segmentation that enhance marketing effectiveness and that allow Ollie to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment (both for prospective customers and segments within current customer base).
- Establish and improve KPIs for all campaigns and communications for Acquisition, Referral, and Retention.
- Understanding of customer insights, researching strategic vision for customer journeys and building communities of Ollie customers.
- You know your labradoodles from your pitbulls and can develop personalization that resonates with pet parents.
- Competitive health coverage including dental, vision, and FSA
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 24-weeks of flexible parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly team workouts, boozehound happy hours, and milestone celebrations
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Weekly team lunches
- Dog-friendly office
- 1-week pawternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
Applying for positions at a startup is extremely competitive. Please ensure in your application to let us know why you're interested in being a member of the Ollie pack and that your skills match and reflect the responsibilities detailed in this job posting.
At Ollie, we love people from all barks of life and encourage those from diverse backgrounds to apply.