Supply Chain Associate
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a U.S. based distributed team and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
What We Are Looking For
At Ollie, we’re passionate about two things: pets and food. We’re radically changing the way people think about pet food and how it’s made, and we’re on a mission to put top quality, safe, and nutritious food that pets love to eat in every bowl.
Over the past 12 months we’ve seen incredible growth and are laying the foundation for that to continue. We’re building operational systems and processes that can sustain our trajectory from fledgling startup to industry powerhouse, and we’re looking for talented and passionate people who can assist with rapidly scaling our business with partners who can meet our requirements.
As a Supply Chain Associate you will work full time and be responsible for coordinating the transfer of inventory from our suppliers and between our fulfillment centers (FCs). This will include ensuring incoming products have met our quality requirements, monitoring inventory levels in our three distribution centers, and booking and managing freight. You will play a crucial role in liaising with our key suppliers, and between our three distribution centers. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
In this role you will:
- Book all freight loads between our manufacturers, FCs, and other vendors
- Manage pickup and delivery appointments at vendor, manufacturer, and FC locations
- Quickly respond to delayed or cancelled trucks, notifying all necessary parties and finding a solution
- Manage GPS and temperature tracking of our cold supply chain
- Track freight spend vs budget weekly
- Create pack lists for our manufacturer and FCs
- Updating weekly operations reporting
- Monitoring lab results and approving invoices from our manufacturers
You are perfectly suited for this role if you are:
- Comfortable working remotely
- Excited to work with a team in a fast paced, high growth environment
- A strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and self-sufficiently
- Organized and strong attention to details
- Able to multi-task and keep track of ongoing projects across several locations
- Undergrad from an accredited institution with strong academic performance
- Strong analytical skills
- You love dogs!
- Competitive salary and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.