Digital Designer, Paid Social
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a newly remote team, with a majority of employees based in NYC, and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
As Digital Designer you will work directly with our Marketing team to disrupt a $30 billion industry. You love collaborating with a team and using creativity and data to develop performance-driven creative. Your expertise and rigorous approach to creative testing and development will help the team achieve its mission to get Ollie into the bowls of pets everywhere.
This role is based remotely and will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Support performance marketing needs by concepting creative, proactively seeking out campaign performance results and quickly pivoting to improve campaign performance
- Develop bold, compelling and breakthrough creative for our digital marketing channels that drive customer acquisition
- Partner with Associate Art Director and Digital Product Designer to ensure consistency between organic and performance channels, landing pages and website
- Use data to make decisions that translate into engaging and successful creative
- Iterate on creative based on insights and learning
- Partner with Paid Social Channel Manager to develop and evolve creative testing matrix
- Work cross functionally with the growth team to translate their learning and goals into compelling, on brand creative
- Quickly produce ideas and concepts to validate hypothesis
- Be a strategic partner who can conceptualize and communicate ideas visually and conceptually
- 3+ years experience in graphic design, preferably on the client side with a high growth DTC brand
- Best practice design experience across Facebook and Instagram
- This role is both strategic and executional; the right candidate must be able to develop the creative strategy in the morning and execute in the afternoon
- Has a playbook on how to successfully translate brand stories and campaigns in performance channels
- A good balance of approaching projects with data, customer insights and creativity
- Thinks data helps the creative process (vs hurts it)Commitment and passion for staying on top of digital design trends
- A passion for Ollie’s mission and product
- Competitive pay + a stake in the company
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're actually encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
If you'd like to standout, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.