Dental Lab Technician
Des Plaines, IL
Clinical – Dental Lab Technicians
DENTAL LAB TECHNICIAN – SENIOR DENTAL CARE
Senior Dental Care is seeking an experienced Dental Technician skilled in all aspects of dentures and partials.
Senior Dental Care (SDC) is the leader in delivering integrated, on-site dental care to over 1500 long-term care and skilled nursing facilities across 18 states. The company model integrates insurance, sales, and provider businesses with principles of innovation, customer support and teamwork to deliver an unparalleled customer experience to homes with over a 98% customer satisfaction rating. Executing on this strategic philosophy resulted in rapid company growth with revenue increases of 25%-30% annually over the last 4 years, nearly doubling the size of the company. Included in its philosophy and important to our brand are the company values which include caring fully for our customers and fellow employees, striving for excellence and continuous improvement, and excelling through the power of teamwork and collaboration.
The primary purpose of this position is to fabricate removable prosthesis, by the dentist’s prescription, and having the knowledge and skills to perform all aspects to complete all removable dentures. This position requires work to be completed by promoting and maintaining a professional workforce laboratory.
The Denture Technician position is located in Des Plaines, IL.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Custom Trays
- Bite Blocks
- Teeth Setup
- Processing Dentures
- Finishing Dentures
- Laboratory Cleaning and Safety
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control/Attention to detail—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Able to work in team environment.
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Ability to provide care to seniors in your community
- A chance to give back and make a difference