North America (Remote) /
Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
This role is ideal for somebody interested in Web 3 who thrives in a startup environment and enjoys working on multiple projects, with the ability to set up their own process and procedures.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations and long term organizational structures that support business functions.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Work with Head of Operations on legal and compliance in the US, Cayman and BVI
- Employee Engagement: Work with Head of HR and Operations to manage onboarding new hires and employee recognition
- Events: Own planning and execution of special events such as hackathons, team events, conferences etc
- Perform ad-hoc activities as requested
- Work with Accounting and Head of Operations to review and understand monthly financial results and process invoices.
- Work on various projects to streamline operations, automate processes, and reduce errors
What we look for:
- 3-4 years of work experience in an operational role, preferably at a technology company
- Hands on operational capabilities with advanced proficiency in Google suite, MS Office apps, etc
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to google and figure out how to do new things. Whether this is using new tools like notion or github, or helping draft a validator runbook- we want somebody who has generalist sensibilities and the capacity to take on new challenges.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world class team with tremendous growth potential. We raised our first funding round ($36m series A) from top Silicon Valley led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) with participation from Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital and many other great funds and angels!