Post-Silicon Program Manager
Hardware – Technical Program Management
Mythic is fast-growing startup in the explosive Artificial Intelligence space. Mythic products are very complex and require extensive validation in silicon, in order to ensure that our designs (analog, NVM, digital, etc.), firmware and software meet the quality and functionality required by our customers.
About the role:
Our Post-Silicon Program Manager will work with the Silicon Validation team and all of the other engineering groups across the company to prepare and execute plans for the validation and manufacturability of our innovative new Intelligence Processing Units. This is an individual contributor role, working in a Program Management team that drives silicon program schedules and resolves technical issues to enable delivering silicon on-time. This position will collaborate across the company to enable validation teams to resolve silicon issues blocking product development, starting with initial silicon bring-up through production release and beyond. They will be responsible for organizing Mythic’s silicon validation programs – from board design, through deployment and support in the hands of silicon validation engineers.
Here’s what you will do
- Work in a PM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable on-time silicon to meet aggressive product schedules
- Managing through the backend of the product development process: silicon bringup, product validation, qualification, sampling, and ramp; working in partnership with the technical leads from product design and product engineering, and with the business unit.
- Create and manage silicon validation hardware programs, schedules and processes, including board design, specification and schematic approvals, factory builds, identifying and addressing gaps, and proactively assessing and mitigating risk throughout the execution
- Create and manage product maturity programs from 1st silicon to mass production, including qualification, test coverage improvement and yield ramp.
- Disciplined issue reporting and communication of program/product risks & status to project and executive management
- Organize and drive technical sessions with cross functional teams to track and follow up issues/escalations
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes leading up to product launch.
Here’s the background we hope you have
- Requires at least 4+ years of experience in silicon design, verification, validation
- 5+ Years Program or Project Management
- Experience managing, organizing and maintaining multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great leadership skills and ability to encourage team members with an innate ability to see the bigger picture.
- Flexible and able to find workable solutions when unforeseen issues arise.
- Dedicated to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience running silicon projects from concept to production is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and detail-oriented
- Must have some previous project and team management experience, strong computer skills, and the ability to work well across multi-functional teams
- BS or MS degree in EE or related 10+ years industrial experience in IC design
The following would be nice to have, but is not required
- Experience working at startups
- Experience with delivering high volume mixed-signal analog products to volume production
- Knowledge of semiconductor reliability and product qualification
Mythic is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to reviewing your application!