Senior Technical Recruiter
London,United Kingdom /
Competitive salary plus stock options
You rarely get the chance to change an entire industry. But that's the position we find ourselves in. We’re developing a machine that totally automates mammalian cell culture - one of the most painful but important processes in biology.
Cells are crucial for biotech and pharma. They’re used to discover and develop new drugs, AND they enable cutting-edge cancer cell therapies. Mytos has the potential to impact therapy development across the board.
We’ve assembled a world-class team to take on this challenge, with ex-Dyson engineers and Nature-published scientists working hand-in-hand. You can learn more about your potential Cytera teammates here: Team
Mytos is backed by Y Combinator, the most successful startup program in the world which produced companies such as AirBnb, Dropbox, and Ginkgo Bioworks.
Our ideal team member is a problem-solver, a people-connector, and a relationship-builder with a background of success in scaling teams thoughtfully. You'll develop, iterate on, and own recruiting systems and processes from end-to-end; source, pitch, screen, and close candidates; and partner closely with hiring managers across the organisation. You’ll also lead and contribute to people-focused, cross-functional work in learning and development, equity, community building, and more.
- Source top talent for high-impact roles for Mytos through a variety of creative channels
- Partner with hiring managers to build and improve recruiting processes and develop sourcing strategies for each of your roles
- Act as the main touchpoint for your candidates from source to close
- Ensure a positive end-to-end interview experience for all candidates
- Equally prioritize speed and care when responding to candidates
- Represent Mytos and engage with candidates at conferences and events
- Effectively lead and contribute to cross-functional projects
You Might Thrive In This Role If You
- Are deeply interested in technology and Biotechnology, and their potential for positive impact on humanity
- Are passionate about building and growing relationships
- Connect and relate to a wide range of people, personalities, and values
- Want to ensure the best candidate is the one who gets hired, independent of any biases
- Have a track record of balancing multiple open roles with ease
- Learn quickly and thrive in a constantly evolving environment with shifting priorities
We're Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in technical recruiting for roles including research or hardware and software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting from source to close
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Lunch covered daily
- 24 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Collaborative team environment with very high potential to learn new skills