Senior Software Engineer - Data Technologies
San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Data Technologies /
Sr. Software Engineer - Data Technologies Team
The Data Technologies team is responsible for custodian and accounting integrations, portfolio performance calculations, client statements, and reports. We develop features to make MyVest's Operations team more productive, and we provide the data on which the other teams rely.
This position will be located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, or Philadelphia, PA.
As an engineer on the Data Technology team, you will get the opportunity to support our award- winning enterprise financial services application in production and contribute to the next generation of tax management software for wealth management and financial services.
Collaborate closely with product management to understand our software and develop new product features and enhance our existing features.
- You're known as a great communicator for your ability to keep cross-functional teams updated and on track with projects.
- Enthusiastic in finding creative solutions to problems, asking the right questions, and thoroughly understanding customer needs, you are able to build the best products in the most technically robust and efficient way.
- You've developed innovative technology solutions by working with your team to deeply understand customer requirements and company goals.
- Personal finance and fintech are interesting to you
Ideal Experience:(Don't worry, we don't expect you to have everything on this list, but the more the merrier!)
- Java, Web Services, Spring, and Hibernate are technologies you regularly develop products in.
- You have a deep understanding of relational databases (SQL, Data Modeling) and their integration into complex enterprise products.
- As a tech lead, you've led complex development projects, owning project plans and holding members of the team accountable for their deliverables.
- You're experienced developing with Cassandra/CQL and scalable distributed systems
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Talend and hands-on use while coding.
MyVest is a growing fintech company building enterprise SaaS platforms for financial institutions. We’re on a mission to secure the financial future of more families by enabling their advisors to provide personalized wealth management at scale. We’re looking for curious, inclusive, collaborators people to join us at our bright, open headquarters in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, and at our satellite offices in Austin and Philadelphia.
MyVestors get the best of both worlds: the innovative, casual culture of a startup with the stability and resources of a parent company (we’re owned by TIAA). We also offer rich benefits and programs dedicated to your career growth, physical, mental and financial wellness, and work/life balance:
* Attractive compensation package including annual and long term incentives
* $1,500 annual professional development budget
* Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums — for you AND your family
* 401(k) match
* 10 weeks paid parental leave
* Flexible time off
But wait there’s more!
* Subsidized financial wellness program
* Multiple mental health programs
* Professional coaching program
* Volunteer time off
* Robust corporate matching program
* Monthly wellness dollars
* Tons of perks
MyVest requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by MyVest consistent with applicable law.