San Francisco, CA /
Product Management – Investment Management /
MyVest is a growing FinTech company headquartered in the heart of San Francisco, building enterprise-level software for wealth management. Our software helps some of the top financial institutions in the country empower more families to secure their financial future. Come work for a company with award-winning culture, where collaboration, transparency, work/life balance (and of course fun) are among our highest values.
Business Analysts is part of the Product Management group at MyVest, which is responsible for the strategic vision of our product.
- You will provide analysis, support and solutions to Broker-Dealers, Banks, and RIAs using MyVest’s Strategic Portfolio System (SPS).
- You will work with internal, client, and third-party teams to design product features that meet business, technology, and financial objectives.
- You will define business requirements and use cases that support these requirements, including the integration of new features into the existing SPS framework.
- You will assess use cases and requirements, conduct business process and data analysis, determine appropriate feature and data mappings, and define software and data validation success criteria.
- You will use your knowledge of the wealth management industry to support Product Managers, Developers, and QA throughout the software development life cycle, from design through release.
- You will develop testing strategies to ensure features are developed in a way that satisfy the underlying business requirements.
- You understand the daily activities of advisors, traders, and portfolio managers.
- You understand portfolio management practices.
- You have excellent problem solving, research, analytical and documentation skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-directed learner with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize work with hard deadlines.
- You can coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of experience working with wealth management systems and/or advisors and portfolio managers.
- Experience providing analysis, support and solutions to Broker-Dealers, Banks, and RIAs
- Experience assessing use cases and requirements, conducting business process and data analysis, determining appropriate feature and data mappings, and defining software and data validation success criteria
- Experience supporting Product Managers, Developers, and QA throughout the software development life cycle, from design through release
- Experience developing testing strategies to ensure features are developed in a way that satisfy the underlying business requirements.
- Experience in software implementation.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to have everything on the list, but the more the merrier!
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible time off
- Dedication to work/life balance
- $1,500 Annual Professional Development budget to grow your career
- Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums — for you AND your family
- 401(k) Match
MyVest is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, dedicated to maintaining a work environment free of bias, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. As an EEO employer, this organization expressly prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation (collectively referred to here as “protected characteristics”).