Senior QA Automation Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Operations Applications /
Senior QA Automation Engineer
The Operations Technology team drives innovation and development in the areas of household and portfolio management, proposal workflows, reconciliation, billing and custodian integrations. You will lead and collaborate on projects to advance our test automation and ensure high quality delivery of MyVest products.
This position will be located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, or Philadelphia, PA.
As an Automation Test Engineer you will have a critical role in building innovative and impactful products and making decisions that result in scalable ways of automating our testing processes. You will work closely with our internal development teams to implement best practices and improve code quality. You will be providing expertise in debugging issues and writing automated tests with scripting and automation tools.
- Enthusiastic about designing, developing, and testing software and improving automated test cases.
- Highly creative, curious, detail-oriented who enjoys solving problems.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on in a collaborative team.
- Have a deep understanding of both manual testing and automation frameworks. You’re able to build automation frameworks from scratch.
- Adaptable and resourceful in response to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable about open-source technologies and testing frameworks, and excited about learning how they are changing our space.
- Process focused- you enjoy building and improving upon processes to ensure accuracy and reliability for product releases.
Ideal Experience (Don't worry, we don't expect you to have everything on this list, but the more the merrier!) :
- Strong automation testing experience, including gray box testing.
- Web services automation (Postman and JSON prefered).
- Strong development experience testing products written in Java.
- Some software development experience, including design and implementation.
- Solid understanding of SQL and databases, preferably Oracle.
- Knowledge of Selenium, CodeceptJS, Jenkins, XML, REST, SOAP, Cassandra.
- Experience in testing financial services software, or wealth management software is a big plus.
MyVest is a growing fintech company building enterprise SaaS platforms for financial institutions. We’re on a mission to secure the financial future of more families by enabling their advisors to provide personalized wealth management at scale. We’re looking for curious, inclusive, collaborators people to join us at our bright, open headquarters in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, and at our satellite offices in Austin and Philadelphia.
MyVestors get the best of both worlds: the innovative, casual culture of a startup with the stability and resources of a parent company (we’re owned by TIAA). We also offer rich benefits and programs dedicated to your career growth, physical, mental and financial wellness, and work/life balance:
* Attractive compensation package including annual and long term incentives
* $1,500 annual professional development budget
* Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums — for you AND your family
* 401(k) match
* 10 weeks paid parental leave
* Flexible time off
But wait there’s more!
* Subsidized financial wellness program
* Multiple mental health programs
* Professional coaching program
* Volunteer time off
* Robust corporate matching program
* Monthly wellness dollars
* Tons of perks
MyVest requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by MyVest consistent with applicable law.