Client Integrations Analyst
Philadelphia, PA /
Client Delivery – Client Solutions /
MyVest is a growing fintech company building enterprise-level software for wealth management. Our software helps some of the top financial institutions in the country empower more families to secure their financial future. Come work for a company with an award-winning culture where collaboration, transparency, work/life balance (and of course fun) are among our highest values. MyVest is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco, CA and is expanding to a new office location outside of Philadelphia, PA.
The Client Solutions team works with new and existing clients, vendors, and technology partners to define, engineer and deliver high-quality solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
The Client Solutions team is an integral part of the Client Delivery group, which is empowered to design, deploy, support, and scale secure, high-quality, optimally-configured client implementations and internal MyVest systems with outstanding customer service.
- Join a team creating the next generation of wealth management software.
- Work with internal and external partners to provide excellent customer service and solution delivery during client onboarding and integration projects.
- Assist with the planning and orchestration of major conversion efforts, including the development of runbooks and guide the team through mock and go-live events.
- Serve as an expert knowledge resource with respect to wealth management data, operations and trading flows, and business system usage to guide and support clients and internal staff.
- Assess client use cases and perform detailed evaluation to identify appropriate feature and data mappings and define software and data validation success criteria.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality features and solutions that meet customer needs through in-depth participation in MyVest’s SDLC.
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer implementation, software and data issues.
- Maintain and extend our onboarding process, tools and documentation.
- Participate in the development of integration and implementation best practices.
- Assist with Data Vendor Management.
- A team player with the ability to work calmly and effectively with multiple internal and external partners, in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and priorities.
- A dedicated and self-directed learner who is able to quickly build and apply new skills and knowledge to get things done, both collaboratively and on their own.
- A habitual problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A detail-oriented person with the analytical and organizational skills to assemble, document, and communicate complex business and data workflows and procedures.
- Must have:
- 5+ years of experience in the wealth management industry.
- 2+ years of experience in data conversions, software implementations and/or integrations.
- Broad familiarity with key data elements of wealth management platforms, including but not limited to security master, account master, models/strategies, portfolios, positions, trades, orders, allocations, performance, billing, quarterly statements.
- Broad familiarity with key integration elements of wealth management platforms, including but not limited to custodian and trading integrations, pricing, reorg and security services, file- and service-based data interfaces, overnight and scheduled job processing.
- Comfortable working with large data sets, analysis tools and relational databases.
- Experience working with file layouts and writing requirements for implementing data interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of middle and back office operations roles and workflow.
- Experience working with development and engineering teams to enhance, configure and test software.
- Experience developing test planning strategies and executing test plans to ensure the quality and accurate end-to-end processing of data flows.
- Excellent problem solving, research, examination and documentation skills.
- Experience establishing and documenting practices and procedures for customer onboarding.
- Ability to effectively manage clients, third-party, internal partners, and all stakeholders’ interests to design, coordinate and execute a plan with multiple priorities and hard deadlines.
- Extensive experience using office productivity tools, especially Excel, Visio, and Powerpoint (or similar spreadsheet, diagram and presentation tools).
- Nice to have:
- Basic Unix/Linux command line tools (e.g. grep, awk, sed, head, tail, cut, sort, wc, ssh, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and writing database queries
- Experience with non-relational databases (e.g. Cassandra) a plus
- Experience working with ETL and data-oriented software tools (e.g. Talend) a plus
- Experience with data warehouse and data mart tools (e.g. Tableau) a plus
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to have everything on the list, but the more the merrier!
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible time off
- Dedication to work/life balance
- $1,500 Annual Professional Development budget to grow your career
- Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums — for you AND your family
- 401(k) Match
MyVest is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, dedicated to maintaining a work environment free of bias, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. As an EEO employer, this organization expressly prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation (collectively referred to here as “protected characteristics”).