San Francisco, CA /
Nabis (YC W19) is a rapidly growing Series A stage startup in the budding legal cannabis industry. Our mission is to help scale the cannabis supply chain with software and ultimately become the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world. Since recreational legalization, the cannabis industry has been one of the fastest growing markets in the world. In just 2 years, Nabis has become one of the largest distributors in California, shipping 80 brands to 100% of retail dispensaries in the state.
Nabis ships more than $90 million worth of weed per year, meaning that 1 in 15 products in California are delivered by Nabis!
Engineers work on-site at our corporate HQ in SOMA, San Francisco; remote is not an option because engineers work cross-functionally with stakeholders in other departments in our warehouses to learn the domain and become experts in the field.
- Design and implement scalable core back-end software components that handles exponentially increasing volumes of orders
- Build intuitive user interfaces, streamlined workflows, and insightful analytics to drive operational profitability
- Improve the logistics optimization algorithms, CI/CD deployment pipeline, user experience, and infrastructural scalability
- Benchmark product performance via full set of end-to-end verification and validation test cases
- Work closely with product and design in product requirements, roadmap planning, and customer engagement
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related engineering field, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience in developing and debugging in React, Node JS, and GraphQL
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and AWS
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS
1. You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
2. Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
3. Beautiful office and perks, including healthcare, free food & snacks
4. Competitive salary and compensation
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.