San Francisco, CA
Nabis (YC W19) is a rapidly growing Series A stage startup in the budding legal cannabis industry. Our mission is to help scale the cannabis supply chain with software and ultimately become the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world. In less than 2 years, Nabis has become one of the largest distributor in California, shipping 80 brands to 100% of retailers in the state.
Nabis ships more than $70 million worth of weed per year!
Engineers work onsite at our corporate HQ in SOMA, San Francisco; remote is not an option because engineers work cross-functionally with stakeholders in other departments in our warehouses to deliver on their product management responsibilities.
- Full-stack development with a variety of languages
- Design and implement core back-end software components for network planning
- Build intuitive user interface, streamlined workflow, and insightful output presentation
- Test data pipeline, optimization algorithms, user experience, and scalability
- Benchmark product performance via full set of end-to-end verification and validation test cases
- Work closely with product and design in product requirements, roadmap planning, and customer engagement
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in developing and debugging in React, Node JS, and GraphQL
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and AWS
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS
1. You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
2. Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
3. Beautiful office and perks, including healthcare, free food & snacks
4. Competitive salary and compensation
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.