Part-Time Customer Experience Representative
Every day our software contributes to deciding where thousands of people live. We believe that this is an incredible responsibility and one that we do not take lightly. Accordingly, our company culture focuses on inclusivity, diversity, hard work, and innovation.
Our technical teams are optimized for creative performance with an agile process singularly focused on extracting the most value for our customers. We operate in small product-oriented teams with minimal hierarchy and even less bureaucracy. We get things done.
We’re constantly looking for improvements to our products and our processes. All voices are equal at Naborly—we hire people to have an opinion and to be creative.
We're looking for a new part-time team member who is an excellent communicator, extremely organized, patient and excited to play a role in Naborly’s growing success. A Customer Support Rep’s positive, empathetic and personable attitude is key to ensuring that Landlord and Tenants across North America enjoy the Naborly journey. These skills will ultimately be combined with expert product knowledge, dependability and willingness to take ownership of a “situation”, even if you cannot fix it yourself.
You will be:
- Responding to support emails, answering calls, and responding to live chat inquiries.
- Ensuring a top-quality support experience, going above and beyond for our users
- Responsible for educating users
- Handling inside sales inquiries
- Analyzing patterns, thinking of solutions and proposing product improvements
- Constantly improving your knowledge of Naborly’s products and the rent-tech space
- A University degree/currently studying and/or previous professional work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (and confidence on the phone)
- An interest in learning about new tech products (and would consider yourself tech savvy)
- Preferred availability during regular business hours on a weekday, as well as weekends
- French speaking (an asset)
- This job is temporarily remote due to COVID-19
Naborly wouldn’t be the same without the tight-knit atmosphere we have scaled up from our inception. Sharing meals, day trips, and hackathons are the foundations of our camaraderie. We make sure everyone on the team feels like family and knows that everyone at the company has their back.
We are dedicated to working for the common good and doing what’s right – this applies both within our company and to our greater mission to solve very difficult, very real, global problems. In order to provide the best and most beautiful user experience and products for our clients, we start from within the company by building a diverse, passionate and empowered team. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or veteran, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.