Engineering & Product /
Every day our software contributes to deciding where thousands of people live. We believe that this is an incredible responsibility and one that we do not take lightly. Accordingly, our company culture focuses on inclusivity, diversity, hard work, and innovation.
Our products and services need to be simple to use, honest, inclusive, and intuitive, so we are looking for like-minded people who love creating user-friendly experiences for all users, designing accessible and adaptable interfaces for any platform and implementing elegant and testable systems that make a difference in the world.
Our technical teams are optimized for creative performance with an agile process singularly focused on extracting the most value for our customers. We operate in small product-oriented teams with minimal hierarchy and even less bureaucracy. We get things done.
We’re constantly looking for improvements to our products and our processes. All voices are equal at Naborly—we hire people to have an opinion and to be creative.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer on the Naborly team, you will design robust and scalable architecture, implement comprehensive and secure APIs, as well as developing highly engaging and effective interfaces that transform complexity into graceful elegance. The ideal candidate will employ strategic thinking, collaborate with cross-functional teams and possess an advanced knowledge of software engineering principles.
A passion for quality, an obsession with automation and a love of beautiful code are fundamental in helping us drive our vision and taking it to the next level.
- Have the opportunity to design and develop brand new technology with the potential to impact the whole world
- Lead and influence the engineering team to adopt the good practices of adopting clean design patterns, apply error handling and monitoring, and design scalable applications
- Write clean, scalable, high quality code, with unit tests and integration tests
- Review and critique other engineers’ pull requests
- Improve deployment processes and manage containerized applications
- 3+ years of experience with Node js ES6+, Python or Typescript
- 3+ years of experience with relational and non-relational databases
- 2+ years of experience with React
- 3+ years of experience with AWS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Flask, Django
- Experience with DevOps tools such as but not limited to: CircleCI, Docker, Sentry, Code Climate, Datadog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in implementing AI, Machine Learning, Computer Vision is an asset
Technologies we use but not limited to:
- Node.js ES6+
What Naborly offers:
- Competitive salary and Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Full Health Benefits
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- A team of motivated, creative entrepreneurs focused on generating results
- This job is temporarily remote due to COVID-19
Naborly wouldn’t be the same without the tight-knit atmosphere we have scaled up from our inception. Sharing meals, day trips, and hackathons are the foundations of our camaraderie. We make sure everyone on the team feels like family and knows that everyone at the company has their back.
We are dedicated to working for the common good and doing what’s right – this applies both within our company and to our greater mission to solve very difficult, very real, global problems. In order to provide the best and most beautiful user experience and products for our clients, we start from within the company by building a diverse, passionate and empowered team. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or veteran, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.