Client Services Manager
Commercial – Customer Success / Customer Service /
Our client is a global programmatic digital marketing company that uses its proprietary
technology to run targeted display campaigns for brands in retail, travel, education, and
finance. They specialize in cookieless technology, dynamic creative, and sequential
campaigns across formats, and aim to turn display advertising into personalized experiences
What You Will Do
- The Client Service team connects our clients with the trading team to ensure successful advertising campaigns.
- As a client services manager, you will be the main point of contact for a set of clients. You will provide updates on campaign performance, deliver insights reports, handle ad-hoc requests, and educate clients on programmatic advertising. You will be responsible for managing campaign performance both internally and externally, and ensuring all stakeholders understand the campaign execution.
- To achieve your key performance indicators, execute effective campaigns.
- Collaborate with other business teams by monitoring campaign performance, ensuring pacing and targets are met.
- Proactively manage expectations and educate clients on best practices, campaign strategies, and KPIs.
- Help clients develop and implement their wider display strategy by providing insights and understanding their products and industry trends.
What You Will Need
- Passionate for a career in programmatic advertising, be comfortable with technology, and be excited to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with building strong relationships with stakeholders, whether they be clients or colleagues from other teams.
- Must have an analytical and data-driven approach with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Initiative is necessary to solve problems that may arise, such as under-performing campaigns and discrepancies.
- Ownership, accountability, and proactivity are important qualities to possess when leading campaign executions.
- Must be able to work autonomously under pressure with competing priorities.
- Fluency in English is required.