Regional Sales Manager
“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.” - Paul Hawken
NAI Northern California is a Commercial Real Estate brokerage with offices located in downtown Oakland, in the Embarcadero in San Francisco and in downtown San Jose. In 2015, NAI Norcal embarked upon an aggressive growth strategy to expand our agent base as well as support staff. We have brought on a well-trained junior team and now must focus on their continued success. We created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizational structures.
We are seeking a real estate Regional Sales Manager based in Oakland to assist in the sales management of a large pool of junior agents. If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you!
What this role will be doing most days:
- Interviewing / Recruiting commission-only real estate sales agents and staff candidates
- Giving commercial real estate deal advice and delivering NAI standards of practice
- Accepting / approving OM's, E-Mail Marketing, Proposals
- Conduct weekly activity reviews
- Assist the management team with administrative duties such as training, and Powerpoint presentations
- Monitoring data issues with CRM
- Giving guidance where needed, and pulling in management team when needed
It is important that the right candidate possess the following:
- Agent or Broker license minimum of 3 years; Experience in Commercial (CRE) preferred
- Background of managing people - either in sales, property management or in finance of commercial real estate assets
- Communicates in the spirit of partnership and collaboration
- High level of both technology & CRM involvement, ideally - some exposure to Salesforce CRM
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point, and Excel
- Highly organized - utilizing systems to stay organized
- Have a sense of humor; laugh easily - really!
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California’s commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI Norcal is parent to a loan brokerage company, Piedmont Capital and Lakeside Investment Company.
As partners with NAI Global, one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide, NAI professionals work together with our global management team to help our clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and over 350 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. Global also manages over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
NAI Northern California competitive advantages: our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), along with a uniquely collaborative and highly ethical culture.
As a prospective NAI Northern California team member, our promise to you: NAI Northern California responds to all applicants within 5 business days who submit 1) a personalized cover letter to NAI and 2) either a current resume or, curriculum vitae.