Brokerage Associate (Entry-Level)
A recent hire told us “...just sitting in front waiting to interview, hearing the energy and collaboration, and seeing the technology and resources made me certain this would be a fantastic place to grow my career and myself.”
Who Are We?
NAI is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive and happy teams in the industry. The culture we have grown is a major competitive advantage, that will expedite your success.
We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Recent company events include rock climbing, a luxury suite baseball game, sailing on the bay, and habitat restoration volunteer day in the presidio. Impromptu nerf gun attacks have also occurred.
We have an unprecedented and highly customized Salesforce platform that includes developed leads and business development systems, as well as a full time in-house data and salesforce administration team.
Who Are You?
- Currently, licensed as a California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker
- You have had success in business or sales - ideally, entrepreneurial endeavors
- Experience with Business Development - previous experience with cold-calling or door-to-door sales is preferred
- Have a business plan to sell commercial real estate (a plan would contain activities, goals and strategies)
- Have an elementary understanding of business finance, knowledge of investments in real estate preferred
- Deep understanding profit-loss statements and investment strategies of real estate investors
- 100% commission-only
- Most successful can make commission within 8 months - have a plan to wait minimum 1 year
- First year NET commission goal is: $50,000; Year 2-5 commissions should range $125,000 to $250,000
How Do We Help You?
- Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire you to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains the juniors to realize their highest potential & fast and that helps you create a revenue source.
- Platform: We’ve implemented world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. And, we have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go. No databasing necessary...for ANYONE.
- Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist you in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing your listings, and in helping you complete escrow / contract process.
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California’s commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI Norcal is parent to a loan brokerage company, Piedmont Capital and Lakeside Investment Company.
As partners with NAI Global, one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide, NAI professionals work together with our global management team to help our clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and over 350 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. Global also manages over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
NAI Northern California competitive advantages: our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), along with a uniquely collaborative and highly ethical culture.
As a prospective NAI Northern California team member, our promise to you: NAI Northern California responds to all applicants within 5 business days who submit 1) a personalized cover letter to NAI and 2) either a current resume or, curriculum vitae.
BRE License # 01870488