Are you beginning a career in Recruitment or HR? Looking for a role that isn't just administration work but, getting the opportunity to really hone your interviewing and recruitment skills?
We seek a Recruitment Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing support to the hiring managers of a very busy Commercial Real Estate company.
The company has aggressive hiring & headcount goals. There are 3-4 active lead recruiters this person will support.
What you'll be doing most days:
- Assist with all recruiting and hiring efforts including creating job posts, conducting initial phone screens, scheduling new hire networking events, prepping formal job offers, and on-boarding new team members
- Phone screen candidates and review with management team
- Administer candidate assessments
- Dominate social media to attract the best and brightest candidates
- Be the gatekeeper of good data via Applicant Tracking System, Lever
- Compile reports using either Excel or ATS
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter to perform
- Post ads like this one on a variety of sourcing sites
- Call the professional references of qualified candidates
The ideal qualifications:
- Previous experience in recruiting and phone screening of candidates
- Exposure to real estate / property management or independent contractor hiring is preferred
- General knowledge of independent contractor / 1099 labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing amazing job advertisements
- Experience in marketing jobs on social media
- Knowledge of passive candidate process
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California’s commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI Norcal is parent to a loan brokerage company, Piedmont Capital and Lakeside Investment Company.
As partners with NAI Global, one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide, NAI professionals work together with our global management team to help our clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and over 350 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. Global also manages over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
NAI Northern California competitive advantages: our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), along with a uniquely collaborative and highly ethical culture.
As a prospective NAI Northern California team member, our promise to you: NAI Northern California responds to all applicants within 5 business days who submit 1) a personalized cover letter to NAI and 2) either a current resume or, curriculum vitae.