Competition makes us faster. Collaboration makes us better.
NAI Northern California is a Commercial Real Estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose. Throughout 2017, NAI Norcal’s aggressive growth strategy continues to bear fruit. We created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. The support staff loves NAI Norcal for that very reason - collaboration, teamwork and transparency.
We seek an Administrative Assistant to support the local office in Oakland.
Typical Daily Duties Include:
- Alert to the pulse of the office: the comings and goings, making certain to be helpful and anticipate the needs of the many guests who visit
- Help with larger projects the staff works on: mostly in event execution & planning, and some routine marketing duties
- Onboard new real estate advisors on their first day - we have a specific plan and timeline all you need to do is execute seamlessly
- Front desk receptionist: You’ll be the first impression of our local office so there will be a lot of jumping up and greeting guests, answering phones, and making guests comfortable
- You’ll need to know the systems in the office: Passwords, key cards, order business cards, validating parking, supply orders, kitchen/coffee area stocked and clean, copy machines, mail distribution
- Minimum 2 years history in an administrative capacity within corporate office environments
- Minimum 60 WPM typing speed
- Execute daily tasks with high degree of professionalism
- Better than average knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/ InDesign a plus
- Working with teams on successful projects a plus
What’s So Different About NAI Northern California?
Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors and staff to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills.
Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.