Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer - Piedmont Capital
Our aggressive growth strategy has continued to bear fruit as we are one of the fastest growing commercial brokerages in the Bay Area in terms of both revenue and headcount. To help us keep pace with our rapid growth, we're looking for Loan Officers to join our team!
Piedmont Capital is the credit lending arm of NAI Northern California -- a technology-enabled commercial real estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Piedmont Capital specializes in arranging financing up to $10 million for commercial and multifamily properties. Since 2002, we have effectively built relationships with commercial banks, credit unions, life companies, and private investors.
Growing substantially since the 2008 financial crisis, we have the knowledge and experience to guide financing projects through evolving regulations imposed by lenders and government. We have placed over $500 million in debt for real estate investments throughout California, Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, and beyond.
Our culture? 1. Clients first. 2. Best rate and terms every time. 3. Communicate and make it easy. The only part of our proprietary technology platform you will see? Results. Quick turnaround, easy, paperless processing, and clear communication is what we are all about
What will you be doing?
- Contacting commercial real estate investors to offer them financing and refinancing solutions
- Conduct complex due diligence to process the refinancing deals
- Offer solutions for challenges that might arise during the refinance or purchase process
- Become an expert at finance rates and shop for the most competitive programs
- Build relationships with financing partners
There is tremendous synergy between Piedmont Capital and NAI as the deals generated by NAI are often financed with loans from Piedmont Capital. And with 50% of our deals being off-market, NAI Agents will bring you leads that you can't find anywhere else. We have ambitious plans to expand in 2022, and we are increasing our talent pool dramatically!
A recent hire told us “...just sitting in front waiting to interview, hearing the energy and collaboration, and seeing the technology and resources made me certain this would be a fantastic place to grow my career and myself.”
Piedmont Capital has created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. We foster the success of our newer advisors with a structured training program, mentorship, and coaching. Advisors love it here for that very reason - our collaboration, transparency, and tech stack are simply without parallel.
Who Are You?
- Licensed as a California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker (or willing to become licensed)
- You have had success in business or sales (ideally entrepreneurial endeavors)
- Experience with business development - especially cold-calling or door-to-door sales - is preferred
- An elementary understanding of lending, business finance and investments in real estate is a big plus
- 100% commission-only
- First year commission goal is $50,000 - $100,000 +
- Second year commissions should range between $125,000 and $250,000+
- Fifth year commissions should exceed $500,000 and will ideally be $1,000,000+
How Do We Help You?
- Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
- Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go - so no need to build your own database.
- Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.
A Little More About Us:
NAI Northern California is the local representation of NAI Global - the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world with 400+ offices worldwide and over 7,000 professionals. NAI is a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive, and happy teams in the industry.
The collaborative, tech-forward culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage that will expedite your success. We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Take us seriously when we say our sights are focused upon gaining market share and doing what it takes to be really successful - and carving a name for ourselves in the San Francisco Bay Area.