Commercial Real Estate Sales Manager
NAI Northern California is a technology-enabled commercial real estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Our aggressive growth strategy has continued to bear fruit as we are one of the fastest growing commercial brokerages in the Bay Area in terms of both revenue and headcount. We have ambitious plans to expand in 2019, and we are increasing our talent pool dramatically!
NAI Norcal has created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. We foster the success of our newer advisors with a structured training program, mentorship, and coaching. Advisors love it here for that very reason - our collaboration, transparency, and tech stack are simply without parallel.
We are interviewing select candidates for the Sales Manager role to help lead sales and recruiting operations in our San Francisco office. This is a key role that will help shape the direction growth of the company.
- Recruit both seasoned and newly-licensed salespeople to join our leasing, investment, and debt teams
- Help lead recruiting events and career nights
- Partner with other Managers in the brokerage to build upon NAI’s highly-rated training program
- Assist in leading weekly workshops and sales meetings inspiring teams to top performance
- Mentor and coach sales reps, optimize their pipelines, and offer brokerage advice
- Practice compassionate management by "asking" more than "telling", anticipating issues before they arise, and implementing constructive feedback as appropriate to help make NAI a better place
- Work to keep communication transparent company-wide using technology platforms like Salesforce/APTO, Google Suite, Lever ATS, Co-Star, and a variety of technology tools
- Add your voice to our Management Committee to help shape the future of the company
- Minimum of 3 years proven success growing and leading sales teams in the commercial real estate industry
- Skilled in public speaking and leading workshops /training
- Ability to review team metrics and make decisions to improve overall sales
- Possess internal drive to be transparent yet humble (communication and actions)
- Love the process of selling deals. Be inspired by healthy competition and collaboration - be ready to embrace a distinctive culture
- Flexibility - there might be things we do differently, and the ability to “go with the flow” goes a long way :)
What’s So Different About NAI Northern California?
- Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
- Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go - so no need to build your own database. W are a team of entrepreneurial types
- Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.
A Little More About Us:
NAI Northern California is the local representation of NAI Global - the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world with 400+ offices worldwide and over 7,000 professionals. NAI is a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive, and happy teams in the industry.
The collaborative, tech-forward culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage that will expedite your success. We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Take us seriously when we say our sights are focused upon gaining market share and doing what it takes to be really successful - and carving a name for ourselves in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential."
– Shivu Srinivasan, Senior Vice President – NAI Northern California Top Performer, 2017