Real Estate Brokerage Assistant
NAI Northern California is among the fastest growing commercial real estate brokerages, and a top 10 Commercial brokerage. Local offices are located in San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose, and the global network has 400+ offices. NAI Northern California is seeking individuals who are looking for a full-time high-touch administrative, and occasional real estate marketing role.
We are an energetic team with a lot to do. We are collaborators, open to new ideas, have a lot of fun (we like to keep it light) and we work hard to see results. If you feel this might be the culture for you to thrive in, please keep reading!
The ideal person will support a Vice President of Industrial and Office brokerage and leasing in downtown San Jose.
Typical Daily Duties Include:
- Conduct skilled property searches using CoStar and LoopNet platforms
- Use Adobe InDesign to prepare tour books for upcoming appointments
- Send email blasts and other marketing campaigns
- Accurate data entry into Salesfore.com CRM application
- Variety of tasks including phone calls, setting appointments for multiple parties, setting reminders, and planning ahead for confirmation of appointments
- Previous experience with Marketing and Administrative duties at a commercial real estate office is highly desired
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign is required
- CA BRE license is highly desired
- Must be highly organized, with high degree of professionalism in both appearance and communication
- Submit a cover letter with your resume explaining how your skills and background match this role
- A typing test is required. Show us your typing prowess! In fact, use this link to practice! Test Your Typing Speed!
What’s So Different About NAI Northern California?
Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and teamwork do not mix. We believe that competition inspires us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone.
Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM, training program, and culture. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our successes.
Support: We invest in technology. Our management is accessible, involved, and focused on the team’s goals.
More About Us:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company with 400+ offices and over 7,800 professionals. The culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage to our team.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential." - Shivu Srinivasan, Vice President of East Bay Multifamily Investments – NAI Northern California Top Performer - 2016