Commercial Investment Advisor
San Francisco /
A recent hire told us “...just sitting in front waiting to interview, hearing the energy and collaboration, and seeing the technology and resources made me certain this would be a fantastic place to grow my career and myself.”
Who Are We?
NAI is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive and happy teams in the industry. The culture we have grown is a major competitive advantage that will expedite your success.
We have an unprecedented and highly customized Salesforce platform that includes developed leads and business development systems, as well as a full time in-house data and salesforce administration team.
NAI Norcal teams have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients.
Who Are You?
- Minimum 1-3 years of commercial property management, asset management, leasing or sales experience
- Have worked on at least 10 real estate transactions in Retail, Office, Multifamily, STNL, Seniors Housing assets
- Or, if in property / asset management, has worked on at least 5 real estate transactions in disposition or acquisition of real estate investment assets
- Perhaps you've worked in development of real estate investment assets minimum of 3 years in finance capacity...
Helpful If You Have...
- Sales experience, specifically business outreach/development
- Perhaps you've started your own business in the past?
- Real Estate background
- MBA, Law Degree, PHD highly desirable
How Do We Partner With You? We develop the commercial sales leader in you celebrating every success as well as helping you to dissect every challenge. You’ll participate in a proven and rigorous 10-week training program, including:
- Mentorship and coaching sessions from the best of the best
- Weekly training from industry vendors and leaders
- Regular role-playing with your cohort as well as managers
- Salesforce training technology assets to access the best leads
- Dedicated administrative and marketing support.
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California’s commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI Norcal is parent to a loan brokerage company, Piedmont Capital and Lakeside Investment Company.
As partners with NAI Global, one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide, NAI professionals work together with our global management team to help our clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and over 350 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. Global also manages over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
NAI Northern California competitive advantages: our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), along with a uniquely collaborative and highly ethical culture.
As a prospective NAI Northern California team member, our promise to you: NAI Northern California responds to all applicants within 5 business days who submit 1) a personalized cover letter to NAI and 2) either a current resume or, curriculum vitae.
BRE License # 01870488