Support Staff /
NAI Northern California is a technology-enabled commercial real estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Our aggressive growth strategy has continued to bear fruit as we are one of the fastest-growing commercial brokerages in the Bay Area in terms of both revenue and headcount. We have ambitious plans to expand in 2021, and we are increasing our talent pool dramatically!
NAI NorCal has created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. We foster the success of our newer advisors with a structured training program, mentorship, and coaching. Advisors love it here for that very reason - our collaboration, transparency, and tech stack are simply without parallel.
We are seeking a Database/Salesforce Coordinator who will support NAI Northern California’s brokers, and staff. You will assist in data research and integration, monitoring data quality, analytics, generating and analyzing reports.
If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you!
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, Business Analyst - User & Data Management/ Data Analysis:
- Conduct On-Boarding / Off-Boarding operations alongside Data Admin for Brokers and Staff as well as general training
- Manage Salesforce Users while maintaining Call Automation Systems
- Data Quality - Conduct company Data Quality best practices for Data Standardization, Defragmentation, Deduplication, and Research techniques for single or mass updates
- Data Loading - Utilize ETL Tools (DemandTools) to mass insert and update records into Salesforce via Operational and ad-hoc protocols
- Manage operational dashboards for management and brokers
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting for management and brokers
- Manage and repair Broker Call Automation Systems with Data Admin
- Process Documentation of Operational protocols
- Utilize Salesforce to create and manage Salesforce Users within Database
- Cleanse and Complete Spreadsheet data for Data Loading Processes
- Development / Lead Generation
- Management of Salesforce automation efficiencies
- Growth in Automation development for Staff and Brokers
- Maintenance of Automation quantities to prevent SOQL Query Limits
- Data Load scripting w/ DemandTools
- Lead Generation - Data Loading, Mining, and Deployment Flow
- Salesforce/CRM Experience is required
- Work Experience in Apex is required
- Apto Experience is a plus
- DemandTools/ETL Experience is a plus
- Deduplication / Data Quality
- Project Management/ Data Reporting / Visualization
- GSuite, MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Creative Suite (bonus)
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Good Work Ethic
- Punctual and Receptive to Feedback
What’s So Different About NAI Northern California?
Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
Platform: We’ve implemented world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. And, we have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go - so no need to build your own database.
Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.
A Little More About Us:
NAI Northern California is the local representation of NAI Global - the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world with 400+ offices worldwide and over 7,000 professionals. NAI is a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive, and happy teams in the industry.
The collaborative, tech-forward culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage that will expedite your success. We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Take us seriously when we say our sights are focused upon gaining market share and doing what it takes to be really successful - and carving a name for ourselves in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—when we support each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Competitive salary and up to 70% medical benefits package.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform and our strong collaboration lend to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential."
– Anonymous, Senior Vice President – NAI Northern California Top Performer