Competition makes us faster. Collaboration makes us better.
NAI Northern California is a Commercial Real Estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose. Throughout 2016, NAI Norcal’s aggressive growth strategy continues to bear fruit. We created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. The support staff loves NAI Norcal for that very reason - collaboration, teamwork and transparency.
We seek Marketing Coordinator to support the local offices in Oakland and San Francisco.
What the Marketing Coordinator will do and achieve in this role:
- Communicate with the sales team to field marketing requests
- Use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and other cloud-based marketing programs to create deliverable materials (proposals, property flyers, e-mail blasts, postcards, social media posts, etc.)
- Use mapping and demographic applications to create custom maps, and reports for presentations.
- Assist with marketing initiatives and special projects under guidance of Senior Marketing Manager
- Provide backup coverage to administrative team as needed (covering front desk on breaks, days off, vacations, greeting guests, etc.)
The qualifications we seek:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, visual design, or related degree.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) Google Apps, and Microsoft Office required
- Experience with CRM tool and/or marketing automation platform a plus
- Experience with MailChimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce, Buildout, Wordpress and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to proofread and catch errors
- Professional eye for real estate related marketing - visual styles and layouts adhering to brand standards
- Type minimum 60 wpm.
What’s So Different About NAI Northern California?
Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors and staff to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills.
Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.
A Little More About Us:
NAI Global is the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world and a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive and happy teams in the industry. The culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage, that will expedite your success.We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. But, take us seriously when we say our sights are focused upon gaining market share, and doing what it takes to be really successful - and carving a name for ourselves in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential." - Shivu Srinivasan, Investment Associate – NAI Northern California Top Performer - 2016