New York, NY /
Business Operations /
Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
Narmi is looking for a technically-minded Solutions Consultant to work cross-functionality with our Customer Success and Implementation teams. You will know the ins and outs of the Narmi Platform and be able to explain this knowledge in a customer-friendly way. You won't hesitate to hop on a video call, phone call or screen share with our customers and help ensure their question or problem is resolved efficiently. Besides working with our customer and internal stakeholders, you'l liaise with relevant third-parties on as needed basis. While you won't technically be coding, a strong understanding and interest in technical concepts is required.
- Be the go-to person on the Narmi Platform. You'll understand the details of all Narmi functionality and be able to distill these into relevant points for a given problem.
- Help customers understand and configure the Narmi Platform leveraging technical expertise and best practices. Existing customers can either be in the process of implementing Narmi's platform, or already live on Narmi's platform.
- Create manuals, documentation and how-to guides
- Demo any aspect of the Narmi Platform including new releases for training purposes or certain modules for up-sell purposes
- Run point on new releases including QA, customer communication and scheduling deploys
- Assist with Narmi ecosystem / third-party integration support
- Be an active contributor to outstanding engineering and product related tickets
- 3+ years working for a B2B (ideally enterprise) SaaS-based technology company in an engineering, solutions engineer, sales engineer or technical project manager capacity
- A strong interest in technical concepts or previous background in coding
- Previous experience interacting with and presenting to operational stakeholders at large enterprise organizations
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.