QA Automation Engineer (Mobile)
Our goal at Nash is to make trading, holding, and interacting with cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone. We are looking for quality assurance engineers (remote) to help deliver the best possible products. You should be well versed in Java and Swift, testing methodologies, and have a passion for testing.
- Automated and manual testing of products developed by Nash.
- Development of internal testing frameworks.
- Ability to read and modify application code to obtain desired results.
- Development support.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
We are looking for
- 3+ years of testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Swift.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS.
- Experience with CI tools (GitLab).
- Experience with mocking, stubbing and modifying requests.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
We prefer but don't require
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A history of contributing to open-source software.
- Experience working with functional programming languages (e.g., Elixir, OCaml, Haskell)